POWER DRUMMING CANADA INC.
Drum Lessons in Toronto and Surrounding Areas
To coach beginner, intermediate & advanced drummers to be the best that they can be.
AVAILABLE TO YOU:
- Learn on a 55 piece Drum Kit.
- Learn on a Roland Electronic Drum Kit.
- On Kit & Off Kit Training.
- Strength & Conditioning for Maximum Power
- Learn to Read and Write Drum Music.
- Songwriting, Recording, Mixing, Production, Packaging, Online Launch of Your Music, Marketing of Your Music.
- Record Demos, CDs, Release Songs Online.
- Avoid expensive Recording Studios, Do Everything from Home.
LOCATION: DRUM LESSONS
- Whitby (10 Minutes East of Toronto) or COACH WILL TRAVEL TO YOU
ALL STUDENTS WELCOME: DRUM LESSONS
- Parents welcome to watch lessons
- All ages welcome
- Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced.
COST: DRUM LESSONS
- $30 Per 1/2 Hour — $50 Per Hour
- Bring a friend who also signs up and you can watch each other’s lessons.
- Smoke Free, Alcohol Free, Drug Free
- Coach will also travel to you (depending on distance).
- Toronto & surrounding areas
YOUR PERSONAL COACH: PAUL COOPER
- Started drumming at age seven.
- Studied piano & music theory at the Royal Conservatory of Music in Toronto.
Studied Percussion with an affiliate of the Toronto Symphony Orchestra.
Live, Studio, Radio, & Video Experience.
Live Rock, Stage, Marching & Steel Drum Bands.
WHAT IS POWER DRUMMING?:
- Power Drumming is a revolutionary new approach to drumming focusing on all 4 limbs for maximum power, speed, control, dexterity and creativity.
- All lessons are customized to the individual.
COACH AVAILABLE FOR
STUDIO, VIDEO, SONGWRITING
AND DRUM CLINICS.
FREE DRUM LESSONS
- For each friend who also signs up you receive a free drum lesson
- For each block of 5 pre-paid drum lessons you receive a free drum lesson
- Free lesson can be used for any of our services (drum lesson, home recording lesson, songwriting lesson, strength and conditioning lesson)